Detrivore Cosmetics Haul/Review

About a month ago I purchased Detrivore Cosmetics $10 for 20 sale and I was excited about all the mattes I got. They have an amazing select...

About a month ago I purchased Detrivore Cosmetics $10 for 20 sale and I was excited about all the mattes I got. They have an amazing selection in not only mattes, but other loose eye shadows. They also have other products such as lip balms, foundation, etc.

What is Detrivore Cosmetics?
Detrivore Cosmetics is a small independent makeup company, owned and run by Distorria Mordred. We specialize in handmade loose makeup. Our products are not repackaged mica blends or made by a private label company.

I make loose eyeshadow because I prefer it. The colors are more vivid and I like the variety of colors available. I like the buildable coverage and generally the feel of loose eyeshadow and foundation. It's a personal preference, not a moral or ethical choice. I also like supporting other indie bath and beauty sellers.-DC

What I purchased:
This how they were packaged. I thought it was handled nicely. 

Clear tops, which I like.

The bottom has the name of the shadow and the name of the brand. It was wrapped in plastic to insure nothing will fall out. That is very professional. 

The ingredients on the side.

Close up on the top.

These are the baggies samples I received. 

SWATCHES:
From the left: Petrified, Contamination(not matte), Silt. 

From the top: Bone, Abyss, Wretched. 

From the left: Asylum, Bruise, Torment, and Killjoy.

Samples from top: Forbidden(Highlight #6), Demolish. 

I used Bone on the tear duct area, Torment in the crease, and Asylum on the lid.

Review: 
Shadows- Great! My favorite thing about these shadows are that they are a breeze to blend. They are very pigmented, beautiful, and bold. They last just as long as most great pigments with a good primer.
Packaging- I think it is very professional and safe. When I opened my package I knew it was in good hands. I like the open top so I know what color I am getting. 
Customer Service- Great! 
Overall thoughts- I highly recommend you try them out! I give them a 5 star for sure!

Where can you find them?

Thanks for reading and let me know if you heard of this brand or what products you have from them. :)
-Kristina 

Related Content

1 comments

  1. This review was very helpful! I really liked the look you did as well. I just purchased some of the Detrivore shadows for the first time so I hope I am as pleased when I get them. :-)

    ReplyDelete