My Top Ten Favorite Makeup Brushes

Here is a list of brushes I use the most and would recommend to anyone! Some are high end and some are low end. I will list there prices and...

Here is a list of brushes I use the most and would recommend to anyone! Some are high end and some are low end. I will list there prices and where you can get them and also a little about why I like them.


$16
It is an awesome foundation brush! It makes your foundation application quick and also smoother. I love how it gives my face a airbrushed look!
You can get this on the Sigma Website!

$16 AUD for the set
This came in a cute set and this brush is so soft and is great for powders! I love using this with my setting powders.
You can click on the brush title to go to their website!


$1!
Love this brush! It does a great job blending your blush or bronzer. I love the angle effect!
You can get this on eyes lips face.com or Target.


On the left BH Cosmetics Fluffy Brush and Right is MAC226
Bh-$3.95
MAC- about $40

Bh one is great for blending the crease and I love how soft it is.
MAC226 is awesome with blending the crease and adding color is some places. Highly recommend this one for small eyes!
You can find the Bh cosmetics one on their site and MAC at a local Mall or online.
 A closer look to the Bh and MAC brushes
The MAC one has a nice tip on the top and is great for small places. The other one is bigger and great for blending.
The difference between them is their size and shape. The MAC is great for deep small blending and the Bh is for all over blending.


The left is e.l.f. Defining Eye Brush and the Right is MAC275
e.l.f.- $1
MAC-$23
The e.l.f. brush is great because it is smaller so if you need detailed work it is great for that!
The difference is that the MAC one is great for blending the whole crease area whereas the e.l.f. one creates the crease.
The MAC one is bigger and great for blending bigger areas!

The left is e.l.f. eye shadow brush and the right is Posh Conceal and Touch Up
e.l.f. $1
POSH (came in a set that was $12)

The e.l.f. one is amazing for its price. It does an amazing job putting on lid colors and blending.
The POST one is good to and was my go to until I got the e.l.f. one
The difference between the two is that the e.l.f. one is better with loose pigments and the POSH is great with pressed. The e.l.f. does great with both.
You can get both at Target or online

POSH small crease brush
Came in a duo set for $8.

It is great for small places and for lower lash line liner or smudging!
You can get this at Target!


Thanks for reading and hope this was helpful if you are looking for brushes!

-Kristina 


Related Content

0 comments