Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 Preview!

Hey lovelies! I got my summer voxbox last week and have been trying out the awesome products Influenster sent me! If you do not know wha...

Hey lovelies!

I got my summer voxbox last week and have been trying out the awesome products Influenster sent me! If you do not know what Influenster is and what they have to offer, then click HERE!


WHAT I GOT:


I know, my face is silly right here haha. :)

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen  SPF30: ($8.99 for 6 oz bottle)
This is also available in SPF 12, 30, and 50. This sunscreen nourishes, and pampers skin while projecting your skin from harmful UVA nd UVB rays. It has a 12 hr moisturization when out in the sun.
I agree with all of the above and will do a separate review soon!

Tampax and Always Radiant Collection: (prices vary per box)
A stylish collection of tampons, liners, and pads from both Tampax and Always. I will do a separate review soon!

Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Bananna Nut Bread: ($3.29 for a pack of bars)(Not shown in picture cause I eat it right away :)
Made with real bananas and almonds, this tasty treat has 5g of Fiber, 20% of daily value of 5 B Vitamins and 6g of protein!
This was yummy!

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color in Red-y Response($9.99)
NEW and gives you a 3-D effect in seconds. I will do a review once I try it out!

Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme: ($5.99 for full size)
Made with real shea butter and softens and smooths cuticules. Also conditions nails. Locks in moisture for 24 hrs. This smells amazing and feels so great! A review coming soon!

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy: ($4.99-$5.99 for 12.7 oz and 12.9 oz)
Did you know that 99% of hair's natural strength comes from your scalp? This therapy nourishes your scalp and gives a great foundation for natural, beauty hair. This should give you great hair in 7 days! I will try this out and have a review up once I used it awhile.


These are the awesome products I got for FREE because I am apart of their program. :) Thank you Influenster for being such a great site! Once again I will have reviews up for each product soon!

Thanks for reading!
-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments