BE your own beauty! Why I made this blog.

Beauty is so versatile. One person may look at something and say "that is beautiful!" Another person may not see it that way. That...

Beauty is so versatile. One person may look at something and say "that is beautiful!" Another person may not see it that way. That doesn't mean it is not beautiful. Beauty to me creates so much flexibility, creativity, and emotion. It is always changing. It is never the same. It will forever stay in your mind.

The reason I am starting this blog is because I have been on a "journey" with my own beauty. Mainly dealing with makeup and fashion. I want to blog on things beauty related and write about what works with me, what doesn't work, and how to stay true to your own beauty(not over doing it). Not just natural beauty, but creating your own style.

When I was growing up, I had basic to little knowledge on beauty and fashion. My mother taught me a few tricks(which started me on the path of makeup and hair), and I experimented from time to time with makeup and hair. I was not too interested in makeup, however I saw what others have done and tried, but when you are not shown or taught what things are used for, it can get messy. Looking back I realize that I had no idea what I was doing. Makeup is a very evil thing sometimes. If you do not know what the heck you are doing, makeup not only hides your true features or your FACE, but it can really make you look bad, which is the opposite of what you want to look. I know, we have all been there. We thought we looked awesome with that silver liquid eye liner all over your lid and realize later in the day it creases and looks really bad; you were walking around that all day like that. Unless you are educated in makeup, you are going to look like a disaster. There were some crazy makeup choices from my peers when I was in high school. We are raised that girls wear makeup, but not taught how to correctly use it.

Thus, the beauty journey.

This blog will talk about tip and tricks I have learned. As well as mistakes I have made and my own personal thoughts. I am not a professional, however I plan on being one! I have collected a lot of things over the past couple of years from artists and very talented girls/women on the internet(youtube).

I hope you find this blog inspirational, and even educational! Enjoy!

Related Content

0 comments