Sigma Makeup Contest

As stated clearly, this blog is about being your own beauty as well as talking about makeup, fashion, and just plain rambles. Today I entere...

As stated clearly, this blog is about being your own beauty as well as talking about makeup, fashion, and just plain rambles. Today I entered a Sigma contest for the Spring and I love having a direction or challenge when doing makeup. I was inspired by green grass, and the sun. I will post a few pictures of my look and what I used to achieve it. I am still learning and far from amazing, but this is my beauty and my journey. :) Perhaps when I look back over the coming years I can see how far I have come in makeup. If you want to achieve this look I used my Bh cosmetics 120 palette 3rd Edition(you can go to www.bhcometics.com), and I used my Hop Topic green palette, which may not be there any more, however you can use any green colors!
Black eye liner, and black mascara.



Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

<3Kristina

Related Content

0 comments