Tip of the day: Highlighting your face.

The first tip of the day I talked about how to contour your face to give it shape. Highlighting your face helps create a glowing complexion ...

The first tip of the day I talked about how to contour your face to give it shape. Highlighting your face helps create a glowing complexion as well as give shape to. One thing to remember, do not over do this either.

Why highlight your face?


  • Just like contouring, it gives your face more depth and as well as a healthy glow. 


What kind of products can you use to do this?

  • Powder- it can be simple as that. Find something that works well with your skin tone and does not have glitter. I would recommend Benefit's Bronzer duo highlighter. (It is the box makeup on the side of the blog.)
  • Creme- these are nice and are easy to use. If you put a powder on top, it will keep it from wearing off. I would recommend MAC Luna creme color base. It gives a nice highlight to the cheeks and nose. Or try the Hard Candy highlighter, which is cheaper.

How to highlight your face?

This image shows where you would highlight. Your brow bone, your nose, right below your eyes, and jaw. This will brighten up your face and make you look awake. This goes along with contouring your face. Both will give your face dimension, shape, and enhancement to your features. 

Remember: practice, practice, practice! It will be hard to find your look, but do not be afraid to fail in order to learn. 

Have fun!

--Kristina

Related Content

5 comments

  1. thanks for the tips! i will give it a try =) the only thing i've been highlighting is my brow bone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highlight mostly every thing, either more dramatic or just subtle. Depends on the day. I love highlighting the brow bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, THANK you for posting this. I'm totally knew to learning how to highlight my face properly. This really helped

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, no problem. That is why I blog. I want to be able to help and i love writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very easy and simple Beauty Tips for Face which highlight our skin more longer, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete