Updates and Bed Head

If only you could see my monstrous hair! Sometimes I just want to give up all together when I wake up to this hair. But it is my crazy curly...

If only you could see my monstrous hair! Sometimes I just want to give up all together when I wake up to this hair. But it is my crazy curly hair, so I need to love it anyway.
What should I wear today? I have no clue. I never pick outfits the night before and just throw on what looks good that day. Relate? I feel like I am the only one.

Update: I got a new job last week! Not to mention, my hubs just got a job yesterday! Blessings and prayers answered! He will be making more than be which is nice considering I only make $7.50 an hr. at the moment, but I can get higher the longer I stay as most places. I am just so relieved we found jobs so quickly because we just moved  in with his parents, temporary because we could not afford to go to school in OK and this economy is kicking us newly weds butts! Thank goodness for his loving family. My family is too far at the moment and we felt the best choice was to go to his parents. So far, it seems like it considering we got jobs so fast! When we were in OK we could not find one and when I did, I could barley get any hrs working fast food.

What is new with you?

Feeling blessed,
-Kristina

Related Content

2 comments

  1. CONGRATS! :D
    I'm so happy for you guys! Where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working at a super cute daycare. I work with 2-3 yr olds. About 15!

    ReplyDelete