Words to Live By

‎"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowl...

‎"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
~Audrey Hepburn




This quote is such a beautiful one. I try to live by this and I love how it ties in with the meaning of my blog and how I started it. I do a lot of reviews and talk about giveaways or such, but I really want this blog to be about expressing beauty and having your own beauty. And living a life that is beautiful. 

This quote says it all.

Lets live in our beauty worlds, but remember what is truly important; loved ones and being a beautiful person not only on the outside like we want, but on the inside(no matter how cheesy it sounds). I respect so many women out there who live by this quote the best they can.

I guess it boils down to self-confidence. I am totally writing a blog post about self-confidence later today. So stayed tuned!

Girls, be happy and healthy. 

-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments