Body Butter

It is nice to get deep hydration for your skin. I love lotion, but now and then I really want that dewy, soft skin that body butters can giv...

It is nice to get deep hydration for your skin. I love lotion, but now and then I really want that dewy, soft skin that body butters can give you.

I own three body butters. I prefer to use lotion because it is quicker to use and easier to spread all over the body, however like I mentioned above, it is nice to have deeper hydration for your skin.

What I Have and Where to Get it

  • Tree Hut Shea Body Butter Almond & Honey- This is a certified organic shea butter body butter with no parabens. That is nice to hear right?! This is nice and leaves my skin soft. I feel it can be a little greasy, but not bad. It smells sweet and you doesn't need too much to use all over the body. You can get this at Walmart for under $5.
  • Design Line Olive Oil Body butter- I got this with a shampoo and conditioner. It smells really good and really hydrates he skin and leaves it so soft! However, it is not natural if you want natural products. But it is a good body butter. Another thing is I feel you need to use A LOT to get all over the body, which is annoying. You can get this at a salon. Not sure the price.
  • f.y.i. Arbonne Body Better Mysterious Body Cream- I got this with a few other Arbonne products from my husband's aunt on our wedding rehearsal. It was so nice of her! This body "creme" is very nice and leaves my skin very soft. It smells so sweet and does not linger. It dries pretty quickly and does not feel greasy. And Arbonne is natural and has no harsh ingredients. This may be pricey, but I am not sure how much it is since I received it as a gift. You can go to arbonne.com.
The tree hut body butter was the only picture I could get.

Body butters are nice to have. I like them especially for winter or when my legs get dry from the sun. :)

What are your favorite body butters?

-Kristina

Related Content

1 comments

  1. Great stuff.. cute blog http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete