Being Your Own Beauty Right? Check out this beauty!

This chick, gal, darling, and just plain college student has a wonderful talent in singing. I met her last year  and we have been talking on...

This chick, gal, darling, and just plain college student has a wonderful talent in singing. I met her last year  and we have been talking on Facebook ever since. I heard her voice on the internet or a cover of Avril Lavigne's song Complicated which is still on our computer, she is amazing and you should all check her out!

^^^^Got this photo from her site!

She wants to start her career in singing and wants any help she can get to reach her goal. I want her to reach this goal! Any amount helps and she needs a certain amount by next month. Here is her link to her Project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/932570861/project-bees-ep

Help support her!

If you want to hear her sing, here is a link to her pure volume section: http://www.purevolume.com/BeeButler

Let me know what you think and tell her I sent you! Please support her dreams. It would mean the world to her. I just wanted to make a post that supports her and I soon want to be able to support her dream!

Go Bee!

--Kristina

Related Content

0 comments