Madd Face of the day-Smockey

I pretty much end up with a similar look almost every time because I love the grey smockey look with dash of color. What I used: Toxic Lo...

I pretty much end up with a similar look almost every time because I love the grey smockey look with dash of color.
What I used:

  • Toxic Love Spell on the lid and crease( a grey with bits of color sparckles)
  • O'l 55 on the inner lid blending it out on the crease(bright blue).
  • Birfday Suit on the brow bone(matte light brown).
  • Icecream Daydream on the Tear Duct(metallic pink).
  • Finally, O'l 55 on the water line. 
I like it. :) Give it a try. I am so in love with this brand. Again, if you have not tried this brand, go here to check Mo out. I will bet on it that you will love what you get. Tell her Kristina sent you.  <3

-Kristina 

Related Content

0 comments