Madd Style Cosmetics face of the day!

FACE OF THE DAY USING MSC! What I used: Piggies: Icecream Daydream Double Rainbow Phantsm ON THE FACE: Sample Nars Sheer Matte foundat...

FACE OF THE DAY USING MSC!
What I used:
  • Piggies:
    • Icecream Daydream
    • Double Rainbow
    • Phantsm
  • ON THE FACE:
    • Sample Nars Sheer Matte foundation
    • Makeup forever liner
    • Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
    • Too faced bronzer
    • MAC viva glam Lady Gaga lipstick
    • Makeup forever HD powder
  • How I did it:
    • I used Icecream Daydream all over the lid
    • Then I used Phantsm on the v and crease
    • Lastly, I used Double Rainbow on the V.
    • Lined the eyes
    • Mascara
    • Foundation using a brush
    • Fluffy brush for bronzer and HD powder
    • Lipstick 
    • DONE!
I hope you like and let me know if you recreated this look! Have a nice day!
--Kristina

Related Content

2 comments

  1. Amazing make-up!
    Kisses
    Lara

    http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes are beautiful! :)

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete