My First Birchbox!

I heard about this awesome site about a month or so ago. I thought is sounded pretty cool and decided to try it out. What is Birchbox? Thi...

I heard about this awesome site about a month or so ago. I thought is sounded pretty cool and decided to try it out.
What is Birchbox?
This is what the site says: Birchbox delivers the best products and the best insider secrets, without any fuss. Every month Birchbox members will receive a curated box of luxe beauty samples. Each box will span beauty categories and deliver exciting products that fit into both your day-to-day routine, and into those days when you want to turn up the drama a notch.


  • You pay $10 a month to receive about 4-6 samples which can be full sized.
  • You can buy those samples for full sizes on their site and gain points!
  • It's that simple.
What is in my box?


  • Stila Eye Shadow
    • Love this!
  • Bvlgari perfume
    • Smells alright.
  • Ahava Hand creme
    • Love this hand creme! It is not sticky and keeps my hands so soft and hydrated!
  • Pomegranate soap
    • This soap smells nice, but I have not tried it yet.
  • A beautiful tiny print card






The Stella eye shadow is called "Moonlight" and it's gorgeous! It's worth $18 so paying $10 for this box was worth the money.

I thought my first box was alright. I love the shadow and hand creme. I am excited to see what I get next. 
Do you have a birchbox subscription?

--Kristina




Related Content

9 comments

  1. I wish I live in the US so I can sign up for birchbox :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am signing up for birchbox too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get a Birchbox now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could but i donot live in US

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello: D
    You have a beautiful blog. I joined the blog, I hope in return.
    Kiss
    Lara

    http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish Birchbox shipped their products to Canada! But, since they don't I can't have any :( but that is such a great idea. Ten dollars is a huge deal for 4-6 samples (because makeup lasts for a while, so you probably get a collection after a year!)
    Thanks for mentioning this, but is there a company like this that ships to Canada?
    Thanks, I love your blog by the way.
    Check out my blog at
    http://yours-truly-anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found something like birchbox for you canadians. It's called luxe box by loose button. 12 dollars for a month. Looks pretty good and I have heard good things about it!
    Check out my blog at
    http://yours-truly-anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I am not sure if they do anything in Canada, I am so sad that you gals out of the US can't do this. I am sure there is something out there. I just heard of Birchbox recently. I will me sure to let you know if I find anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna that's awesome! I just read your new post.

    ReplyDelete