My Experience with Eye PrimersFriday, May 27, 2011
First let me point out that I will try not to over state or get over excited when writing this review/info post. I just wanted to share with...
First let me point out that I will try not to over state or get over excited when writing this review/info post. I just wanted to share with you beauties on what I have discovered.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Hard Candy's eye primer
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MSC Awesome Sauce
- I love the UD primer potion and the Too faced SI by themselves with shadow, however I like Too Faced's better because it tends to prevent creasing a lot more.
- I do not like Hard Candy's primer because it does nothing for me.
- I like MSC Awesome Sauce by itself with shadow because it lasts awhile and makes the shadow POP!
- HOWEVER.....(insert dramatic music) IF I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance AND MSC Awesome together, it is amazing! Why?
- Because your shadow or loose pigments stay on ALL day
- And your shadow has extra boldness due to the Awesome Sauce!
|Picture from kisszombies on live journal|
- I dab on Too Faced Shadow Insurance (not too much) on my eyes.
- I then add Awesome Sauce over that and you only need a tiny bit.
- Blend well.
- Let it sit for about 10 mins while you do your face because if you do not let it dry, it will get patchy and hard to work with.
- Apply your shadow and it will look amazing and stay on ALL day. I work at a daycare and it still looks new by the end of the day. :)
- Awesome Sauce is ONLY $5 and you get a lot.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance is $18-$19 and about $10 for the smaller one.