My Kiss an Makeup Giveaway prizes!Saturday, May 14, 2011
I was so excited to find out that I actually won a blog giveaway! It happen to be Kiss an Makeup 's Bunny giveaway that was super awesom...
I was so excited to find out that I actually won a blog giveaway! It happen to be Kiss an Makeup's Bunny giveaway that was super awesome. She emailed me and I could not wait to receive my goodies!
Thank you girl for the awesome goodies I got!
What I won:
- Love & Beauty pink nail polish
- Love & Beauty nail file set
- Jurlique Love Balm
- Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body butter
- Juicy Couture Roll Ball perfume
- Too Faced mini Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Lip Injection lip gloss
- Too Faced Lash Injection mascara
- Too Faced the Bronzed the Beautiful How-To bronzing collection
- Forever 21 makeup bag
- Love & Beauty pink nail polish- It is a beautiful pink color. I have not worn it yet, but I shall do a nail tutorial with it I am sure.
- Love & Beauty nail file set- It is super cute. I have not tried it out yet as well. But I will be doing my toes soon!
- Jurlique Love Balm- LOVE THIS! It smells like tangerines and is so silky on my lips. It tastes good and keeps my lips hydrated all day.
- Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body butter- It smells so good and sweet. Not sure how to describe the smell, but it does not linger too long and is not too strong. It keeps my hands soft and really helps with dry skin.
- Juicy Couture Roll Ball- It smells so sexy! I love wearing it. I just put it on my wrists and neck.
- Too Faced mini Shadow Insurance- It is just as good as I thought. It easily blends onto your eye lids and does not crease!
- Too Faced Lip Injection lip gloss- This smells so sweet and yummy! It's has a sugar smell, almost like carmel? I like the way it looks on my lips.
- Too Faced Lash Injection mascara- This was disappointing to me. I felt like it was dry and I had to dip the wand in more than I want to get the effect. It is nice, but not as great as I thought. I only used it once, so I will give it more tries until I have a final say.
- Too Faced the bronzed and the Beautiful- Love it! It gives a really nice glow to my face. I am more on the light side so I have to be careful how much I use or it will look too dark or muddy. Be careful girls. However, it is so nice. It also smells nice.
- Matte Chocolate bronzer- it is really good for oily skin and if you just love matte bronzers.
- Powered Sun- is a nice gold bronzer that gives the most beautiful glow.
- Sun Bunny- it is two darker bronzers, one brown toned and the other pink toned. They are really nice together and have a nice effect on the skin. It gives more of a bronzed-blush effect.
- Snow Bunny- is two bronzers-on pink and one a bit darker. They remind me of the Benefit duo highlighter/ bronzer. It is really beautiful.
- The face primer- it gives a bronze finish. Not too dark and it helps minimize pores. I used it only on my cheeks as of now, but I like the way it feels so smooth on my skin.
- Forever 21 makeup bag- super cute and holds A LOT of makeup. It holds all of the above and more! :)