Simple Polka Dot nail tutorialSaturday, May 14, 2011
I was in a nail polish mood, which I do not get into that often, and I decided to make a cute look on my nails. This is a very simple nail l...
What you need:
- One bobby pin
- Two nail polish of your choice( I am using Petities Hazel and Love & Beauty pink nail colors).
- Toe separator
- Nail file- to file your nails first.
How to get this look!
- Simply put two coats of the pink(or any light color) on your toes.
- Get your bobby pin and dip it into your darker nail polish.
- Dab all size dots on your toes! Simple as that!
This is very simple to do and I think it's a super cute look! I hope this was fun to read and have a nice night! Plus, I do not do nail tutorials that often at all, so hope you enjoyed this treat. <3