Dear 16 Year Old Me.

This post is a serious one. I was checking my facebook and saw that my friend posted this video. CLICK HERE to watch the video. I have ...

This post is a serious one. I was checking my facebook and saw that my friend posted this video.

CLICK HERE to watch the video.

I have been aware about skin cancer and melanoma, but I think we all need a reminder now and then. Please send this video to someone you know who does not take care of themselves or is not aware of this. We all need to be careful in the sun and/or with tanning beds. I used the tanning bed a couple of times in a month period. I decided to stop because I have fair skin and I do not want to have skin damage.

Girls/boys please be careful and educate yourselves.

Go here to educate yourself on what to look for on your skin.

--Kristina

Related Content

0 comments