A little Haul :)

A few days ago I went to Walmart and bought a few things. I was going in there for one thing, a few shirts for summer, however....I bought a...

A few days ago I went to Walmart and bought a few things. I was going in there for one thing, a few shirts for summer, however....I bought a couple of things instead of it. ;) Then I got something from another market, and recently bought Green Beauty Cosmetics products.

What I got:

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for about $3, I got it at Martins.

Hobo bag from Walmart for $10 and it's so cute!

  •  



Green Beauty Cosmetics Light Tinter Moisturizer($20) and Lip Shine.

That's it. I had a sample of the GBC Tinted Moisturizer so I was excited to get the full size. I did a review of this brand here. It just makes your skin look so good!
I love the bag and has so much room. The pocket in the front is so big!
The mask smells like mint and does not take long to dry. 

Hope you enjoyed this.
--Kristina 

Related Content

2 comments

  1. Nice haul! I am loving the look of that tinted moisturizer

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mint juep mask--it's my go to for bad skin days :)))

    ReplyDelete