Small e.l.f. haul

Today I went to Target so I could look at the small collection of e.l.f. products that they have. I like the few products that I already own...

Today I went to Target so I could look at the small collection of e.l.f. products that they have. I like the few products that I already own and thought I would get a few more things.

What I got:

e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Berry Cherry $1
e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzer Powder in Sun Kissed $1
e.l.f. Blush in Pink Passion $3

The blush looks like a pink sunset!

Swatches
My thoughts:
  • I really like the blush color however it doesn't blend well.
  • The bronzer has a nice glow, but I have not tried it on yet.
  • I love the Lip Gloss and it looks nice on me.
  • I will do a review on these later!
That's it! Thanks for reading. :)
-Kristina 

Related Content

0 comments