The All Natural Face Product ReviewSaturday, July 16, 2011
Alright, I am excited to review this brand. Not only is it Vegan, but it is very great quality. Not...
Alright, I am excited to review this brand. Not only is it Vegan, but it is very great quality.
Not sure who The All Natural Face is? Click here for their explanation.
Why Vegan/natural? Click here.
What I got:
- 6 full sized pigments in Deep Steel Teal, Fawn, Peach Ice, Midnight Plum, Orange Ice, and Creme Brulee.
- 11 bag samples of Lemon Ice, Evening Orchid, Shimmer, Angel Kissed Gold, True Gold, "Oh so metal" Antiqued Gold, Gold Dust, Honey Peach, Blue Ice Storm, Swiss Chocolate, and "Oh so metal" Antiqued Copper.
- 2 eye shadow primers in Black and Buff.
- 1 sample of a gel eyeliner in Forest Nymph
- The Packaging- is very nice and simple. Not too pretty, but it shows how natural in nature these are. The lids are easy to open and they came nice and clean!
- The Website- it's easy to navigate and it's pretty. :)
- Customer service- she was very nice to me when she emailed me back!
- The shadows-I really liked what I got. These shadows are really smooth and pigmented. The lighter colors are more glittery than color, but they are very elegant. I would recommend this brand any day.
- The liner- I tried this on for the first time on 4th of july and it rained all day during the celebration and we went to our local town's park celebration. Through rain and sweating, this liner did not move an inch nor did it dull up. It was exactly how I put it on, not exaggerating. I was super impressed and want to get full sizes!
- The primers- these are very good. I love how I found a vegan product that works so well! They do not not crease if you do not over do it. They are smooth. One thing I found is that you need to warm them up with your finger because they are dry at first, but they warm up quickly. They blend so good!