Nature's Brilliance By Sue TM ReviewSunday, July 17, 2011
Another great company I am going to review for you lovelies. I love letting you know of great products especially if they are vegan/natural....
Another great company I am going to review for you lovelies. I love letting you know of great products especially if they are vegan/natural. I care so much about what I put on my body. Never heard of Nature's Brilliance? Check them out here!
What I got:
- A full size pigment in Green Apples
- Full size creme lip gloss in Pomegranate
- Sample size of lip gloss in Coral Reef
- 8 little sample baggies of pigments
- The website: this is not a pretty looking site but it is easy to navigate. (She told me after this review was up that this is her shop and she does it herself. As well as the roses on her site were the inspiration of her name and such).
- The customer service: she was very nice.
- The lip glosses: these are nice and subtle. You can enhance the color a bit the more you put on but then it gets really messy looking. They have nice shimmer, and great taste! They also smell yummy. :) Also, they are very smooth and not sticky which is a huge plus! They do not stay on forever, but they do for a while.
- The pigments: these are really pigmented! I love how pretty and easy they are! Royal Violets is gorgeous and the photo does not give it justice! As well as Strawberries(a new color) and blushing! She has so many different colors and mattes. These are really easy to work with.
- The Packaging: the full size lip gloss is too cute! It is shaped as a flower. The pigments are taller than a lot of pigments I have but that does not matter. Also, her logo is very simple and not too eye catching. It has a little rose and her company name on the top of the lids.
Thank you Sue for the awesome products. I am impressed by the quality and deliverance of your products.
I was sent these for review, but this was my honest opinions. I was not paid for this review.
Do you have any products from her? Let me know what you think!