Mail time! Madd Style Cosmetics

I got my package today from Madd Style, my obsession. :) I got 10 clam shell samples and she sent me one baggie sample. :) The swatches! ...

I got my package today from Madd Style, my obsession. :) I got 10 clam shell samples and she sent me one baggie sample. :)

The swatches!






I love them all! Acid Bath was a little light on the picture but is so great in person. They all are. :)
What do you own from Madd Style?
Get them here!

Thanks for reading.
--Kristina 





Related Content

4 comments

  1. These piggies have the best names! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely site, and you're beautiful!
    Thanks for following me, I'm following you back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith, I know right?! Love them!
    Yumna, thanks so much and I like your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how summery the colors are!

    ReplyDelete