My Go To Products

These are the products I grab for the most lately. They have been the same for a few months now. I just seem to grab for them and sometimes ...

These are the products I grab for the most lately. They have been the same for a few months now. I just seem to grab for them and sometimes do not even think twice.


What are they:
  • Makeup Forever HD Powder- This powder is amazing. I feel like my face is not complete without it. Although I am going Vegan and will keep using this until it is gone, I will switch to Madd Style Cosmetics powder because it is almost like this.
  • e.l.f. blush is Pink Passion- This is the blush I go to when I want to wear blush. It is a nice pink.
  • Maybelline Falshies Mascara- This masacra ia very nice and gives both volume and length. Besides the fact that it is not vegan, I love it. 
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance- Lovely primer for the eyes. It does not crease if you use it right.
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Awesome Sauce- this is a great eye primer to and will Too Faced Shadow Insurance, you sure have the perfect primer!
  • Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Honey Dipped- a lovely bronzer/highlight. It gives a nice warm touch to your face.
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Pigments in Double Rainbow, Toxic Love Spell, Tiny Dancer, and Secret Sinner- these are the most grabbed eye shadows!
  • Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80 Brush- it's a great foundation brush and gives such a airbrush finish!
  • Sigma Travel Sized Blending E25 Brush- really great crease brush for the eyes!
  • Posh brush- not sure what brush it is called, but I like the brush for patting on pigments.
  • Not in the photo, but I also grab for my Green Beauty Cosmetics tinted moisturizer and lip shine!
You can get many of these from Sephora, Target, and Green Beauty Cosmetics, and Madd Style Cosmetics!
Thanks for reading!
--Kristina

Related Content

2 comments

  1. Maybelline Falsies is definitely my go to mascara as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome that you're going vegan, I wish I could say the same but I have way too much makeup to go through first.

    ReplyDelete