My Go To ProductsTuesday, July 12, 2011
These are the products I grab for the most lately. They have been the same for a few months now. I just seem to grab for them and sometimes ...
These are the products I grab for the most lately. They have been the same for a few months now. I just seem to grab for them and sometimes do not even think twice.
- Makeup Forever HD Powder- This powder is amazing. I feel like my face is not complete without it. Although I am going Vegan and will keep using this until it is gone, I will switch to Madd Style Cosmetics powder because it is almost like this.
- e.l.f. blush is Pink Passion- This is the blush I go to when I want to wear blush. It is a nice pink.
- Maybelline Falshies Mascara- This masacra ia very nice and gives both volume and length. Besides the fact that it is not vegan, I love it.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance- Lovely primer for the eyes. It does not crease if you use it right.
- Madd Style Cosmetics Awesome Sauce- this is a great eye primer to and will Too Faced Shadow Insurance, you sure have the perfect primer!
- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Honey Dipped- a lovely bronzer/highlight. It gives a nice warm touch to your face.
- Madd Style Cosmetics Pigments in Double Rainbow, Toxic Love Spell, Tiny Dancer, and Secret Sinner- these are the most grabbed eye shadows!
- Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80 Brush- it's a great foundation brush and gives such a airbrush finish!
- Sigma Travel Sized Blending E25 Brush- really great crease brush for the eyes!
- Posh brush- not sure what brush it is called, but I like the brush for patting on pigments.
- Not in the photo, but I also grab for my Green Beauty Cosmetics tinted moisturizer and lip shine!