Sweet Treat Cosmetics Review & SwatchesWednesday, July 20, 2011
I am in love with this cute little shop! Kaitlyn from Sweet Treat Cosmetics is super nice and has pretty much just started her shop. I am th...
I am in love with this cute little shop! Kaitlyn from Sweet Treat Cosmetics is super nice and has pretty much just started her shop. I am the first to review! I was so impressed when I received her products.
About Sweet Treat Cosmetics
- She was also a founder of Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics and decided to do her own thing
- She has many vegan eye shadows and they are all cruelty free! Mineral eye shadow!
- She has a face powder and lip glosses
- Her prices are affordable!
- Two full sized pigments in Watermelon and Blueberry Tart
- Four bag sample pigments in Fondant, French Vanilla, Chocolate Mousse, and Blue Raspberry.
- One full sized lip gloss in Strawberry
- The pigments-
- These are very beautiful, smooth, and very pigmented! If you are really into glitter, these are for you! They are so fine and reflect so nicely on your eyes!
- You do not need too much to get the job done
- They glide nicely on your eye
- The Lipgloss-
- it smells just like strawberries and not the artifical smell. The real thing!
- It feels very smooth and moisturizing on your lips.
- You cannot feel the red glitter at all!
- The color is so subtle and looks very natural on. I love that!
- It lasts a pretty decent time on your lips.
- Not sticky whatsoever!
- The logo-
- It is adorable and I want to buy her stuff purely because of it.
- The packaging-
- is nice and the pigments are in a different shaped jar than other brands. And I like the lipgloss applicator.
- The website- this is super cute and made me want her stuff. It is very easy to navigate.
- Cons? I cannot see any!