My first Ulta/NYX purchase & Icing!

I went to Ulta with my mother-in-law, because we were having a girl day, and I realized there was an Ulta in the city we were in! I wanted ...


I went to Ulta with my mother-in-law, because we were having a girl day, and I realized there was an Ulta in the city we were in! I wanted to go mainly because of NYX! I never purchased anything from them. I wanted the jumbo eye pencils, especially in milk. However, they did not have milk and I was a bit disappointed. I did get Cottage Cheese and Iced Mocha. They are both so pretty. Then I grabbed a trio eye shadow in Dune. It's very pretty and neutral. There were many to choose from, but I kept it safe. I just wanted to try out NYX's shadows.

NYX eyeshadow trio in Dune
The jumbo pencil swatches!

As you can see, I have a few more products because I went to Icing at the mall after Ulta. I bought an earring set and currently wearing bow earrings that is why there are two missing in the photo. I also got a makeup set on sale for $3. I figured I would give their makeup a try. I almost got these really pretty polishes, but I was being good. :)

That is all! Thank you for reading and I will do reviews on these pretty soon. Hopefully haha. 
--Kristina 


Related Content

1 comments

  1. Hi, nice haul, I've never purchased anything from NYX cos I live in a place where they're not available. that quad looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete