Furless Makeup Brushes ReviewWednesday, August 17, 2011
This post is really exciting for me because I love these products! I contacted Furless Cosmetics awhile, meaning this post is a bit overdu...
This post is really exciting for me because I love these products!
I contacted Furless Cosmetics awhile, meaning this post is a bit overdue( I apologize FMB!), however they sent me a few products to review! I did not know what to expect and when I opened my packaged I was really surprised on how great their products are. Why? Because I am very hard to pleased. :)
A little about FC!
Furless is a world first! We are an Australian company that sells high quality synthetic professional makeup brushes and accessories that are stylish, functional, and most importantly, they are all fur-free.-Furless Makeup BrushesCheck out what they have to say about the environment here!
What I got:
- The Customer Service: They were very nice when I contacted them!
- The website: Easy to navigate, and really neat. They really put some time into their look.
- The packaging: I love their packaging and logo. Like I said above, they truly impressed me. When I opened my package I was sold immediately. Did you see how cute they wrapped it all?!
- The brushes: They are very soft and durable! I have used them for weeks now and love them. They are easy to clean, and so far I see no bristles falling out. The brush holder they come with is very soft and sleek. It can fit anywhere and has a zipper spot on the right side where you can put things in.
- The pigments: They are soft and easy to work with. The shimmer is super pretty and not over the top. I feel they could be a bit more pigmented for my taste, however I probably need to invest in a white base. They are great pigments.