Organizing can be fun!

I was a bit bored last night, so while my hubs was doing stuff on the computer, I sat on my bed a organized my pigments the best I could! I ...

I was a bit bored last night, so while my hubs was doing stuff on the computer, I sat on my bed a organized my pigments the best I could! I was sick of not knowing what colors I had and not seeing what I truly had. This has helped me so much now, although I really want a train case because I have so much more than I thought. I love my new rainbow shelf. :) I use a random Walmart storage selves, the three shelved one.


These are a combo of Madd Style Cosmetics, Furless, The All Natural Face, Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics, Sweet Treat Cosmetics, Beauty Fiend Cosmetics, Providence and Grace, and more!

How do you organize your makeup? This is just my pigments. :)

--Kristina 

Related Content

1 comments