FOTD ft. Madd Style Cosmetics

Hey lovelies! I was out today looking for bridesmaid shoes for my sister's wedding. I am the maid of honor and fly over to my family i...

Hey lovelies!

I was out today looking for bridesmaid shoes for my sister's wedding. I am the maid of honor and fly over to my family in two weeks!

This was my face of the day!




I am wearing:
  • Cover Girl Aqua Smooth Makeup in Buff Beige 
  • Loreal Face Primer
  • Loreal Black Liner
  • Madd Style pigment in Coco Puff in the crease
  • Madd Style Pigment in Birthday Suit on the lid blended up 
  • Madd Style pigment in Mystery Meat blended in the crease on top of Coco Puff

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! Remember I have a contest ending tonight, you could win vegan makeup brushes! Click the link on the left side bar!

I also have two giveaways going on, as well as a new one going to be posted soon!

--Kristina

Related Content

0 comments