Madd Style Cosmetics Recent Haul

I got some piggies a week and a half ago? I am not sure, but at that time my I needed batteries for my camera so I could take some pictures ...

I got some piggies a week and a half ago? I am not sure, but at that time my I needed batteries for my camera so I could take some pictures for my blog. :)

I finally got this post up! These are the piggies and other products I got from Madd Style. I am always impressed with Mo's products.

What I got:


Pop n' Lock Shadow Base!
I was really excited to try this out because I have not owned a white shadow base yet, and the time I wanted to get a NYX one at Ulta, they were all out. This is Vegan and cheaper, so I like this better, even though I have not tried NYX's. I have used this for some time now, and love it! It is silky smooth, gives your shadow a pop! of color, and does not crease. It also helps keep on the color!


Ignore the green sample baggie, because I thought I got that sample with this order and did not. I cannot remember what baggie I got with this order. All well. :)

This is Seaglasm! I fell in love with this color when she released it. I love how silky satin it is and how smooth it goes on. It is a great addition to my addiction. ;)

The swatch on the left is with pop n lock and the right is without.
This is Fabby Lala!
I wanted more purples,( you will see how many I got), and it is a nice plum color. It goes on great, especially with pop n lock or awesome sauce.

The swatch on the left is with pop n lock and the right is without.

This is Petal Parade! It is a nice periwinkle purple and goes great with any purple!
It is very sheer!


The swatch on the left is with pop n lock and the right is without.
This is Gunslinger Girl! Love it! It is a really nice purple taupe color. It is very shimmery and smooth. :)


The left swatch is with pop n lock and the other is without.
This is Coco Puff!
This is a really great chocolate brown! I love using this as a crease color when I want a good neutral eye. Love it! I wanted to get a more chocolate brown and this is a must have for sure!


The left swatch is with pop n lock and the right is without.


 I love MSC's Lip Bomb and this is smells just like COTTON CANDY!
Fun House is surely fun!

They are so cheap and moisturize so well!:)


So that is what I got a couple of weeks ago and love all of them! I cannot wait to get the Coffee House Collection that just got released!

If you have not tried Madd Style, do!

--Kristina 

Related Content

0 comments