September Favorites 2011Sunday, October 02, 2011
These are just a few that I would grab for the most during September. I always forget something, but I think this may be all of the products...
These are just a few that I would grab for the most during September. I always forget something, but I think this may be all of the products that are my Sept. favs! :)
- Yes to cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes- These are very nice and in this picture those are my third purchase of them. They are easy to carry around, take off your makeup, and makes your skin feel clean. It's my go to product when I am too lazy to wash my face.
- Maybelline Falshies Mascara- This mascara is my fav so far, in the drugstore world, and it just makes your lashes the perfect length and volume!
- Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer- this is great for on the go or taking to work. It smells nice and does not dry out my hands! I got this in my Sept. Birchbox!
- Stilla eye shadow in Moonlight- I got this in my Birchbox a few months back. It is a great highlight for brows and cheek bones. It is a perfect satin white!
- Madd Style Cosmetics pigment in Coco Puff- this was my fav brown this month and it was one of my newest addition. :)
- Madd Style Cosmetics Pop n' Lock shadow base- Love this white base! It really helps makes your colors pop!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance- I have this in every month's favorites because so far this is the only eye primer that works perfect for me!
- NYX Eyeshadow palette in Dune- this is a very great neutral palette and I also got a new one!
- Sweet Treat Cosmetics pigment in Strawberry Daiquiri- Lovely shade of pinky red, and it goes great with neutrals!
- 100% Pure Cheek and lip tint in Peach Glow- this is very natural and easy to use! I love throwing this on when I need a quick look.
- Madd Style Cosmetics Lip Bomb in Fun House- this smells amazing and really moisturizes the lips!
- Makeup Forever HD powder- I cannot get enough of this stuff! It is just perfect for mattify and setting makeup. It gives your face such a healthy glow!
- Sweet Treat Cosmetics lip gloss in ButterCream- smells just like what it says and is so subtle and smooth!