Simple Halloween Nails

Today I was hanging out with my family and my mother-in-law asked if I wanted to do our nails together. She bought a cute little halloween c...

Today I was hanging out with my family and my mother-in-law asked if I wanted to do our nails together. She bought a cute little halloween color nail set and I decided to have some fun!

This is the nails I came up with for the halloween weekend. :)




How To:
  • Use any orange nail polish you own and color every finger nail
  • Use three coats if they are cheap, light nail polish like mine haha
  • Use a tooth pick and stick it in your black polish and carefully create a jack-o-lantern face on the thumb nail of each hand(it can be quite tricky)
  • Add a clear sparkle polish on both ring fingers

That is all to it!

Thanks for reading and have a great Halloween! :)
-Kristina 

Related Content

0 comments