In a makeup rut?

I know many times I will sit at my desk and just stare at my makeup not knowing what look to use or what makeup to use. It is really easy to...

I know many times I will sit at my desk and just stare at my makeup not knowing what look to use or what makeup to use. It is really easy to get into a routine and forget to branch out and create a little.

That is me lately.

How do you get out of that rut? I have a few ideas:


  1. Ask yourself what color do you want to use today and start with that. Use one that you haven't used in awhile.
  2. Research your fav celebs and get inspired!
  3. Get inspired by the nature around you.
  4. What message do you want to send? Sexy, natural, soft, or dark?
  5. Grab a box and put products in it that you have not used in a while and use that for a week. This can help use up products and help get the creative juices going!
  6. Dare to be bold and go for it something completely different from what you usually do.

Those are a few things that help me get out of a rut and into the creative world of makeup. 

Thanks for reading!

-Kristina

Related Content

1 comments

  1. oh i do that sometime not knowing what to use !!
    thanks for the tips

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete