In a makeup rut?Friday, November 04, 2011
I know many times I will sit at my desk and just stare at my makeup not knowing what look to use or what makeup to use. It is really easy to...
I know many times I will sit at my desk and just stare at my makeup not knowing what look to use or what makeup to use. It is really easy to get into a routine and forget to branch out and create a little.
That is me lately.
How do you get out of that rut? I have a few ideas:
- Ask yourself what color do you want to use today and start with that. Use one that you haven't used in awhile.
- Research your fav celebs and get inspired!
- Get inspired by the nature around you.
- What message do you want to send? Sexy, natural, soft, or dark?
- Grab a box and put products in it that you have not used in a while and use that for a week. This can help use up products and help get the creative juices going!
- Dare to be bold and go for it something completely different from what you usually do.