Paparazzi Pigments Tester Pigments

I got the opportunity to test out two pigments from Paparozzi Pigments . They are not up and running quite yet and wanted to have people tes...

I got the opportunity to test out two pigments from Paparozzi Pigments. They are not up and running quite yet and wanted to have people test out their pigments. (This review is super late)!

You can check them out on facebook!

The two colors I was sent are Pretty in Pink and a Snookey. These were not named when I got them but now they are. This review will give you an idea on what this brand is about and what they offer in colors and quality. :)




REVIEW:
  • Texture/Quality: The pigments are very smooth and easy to work with. They glide on great and nice blending. They have a lot of sparkle so if that is not your thing, be careful how you apply it!
  • Color Payoff: The colors are great and are nicely pigmented. You may need to use a white base for the lighter color, but even by itself it is very pretty.
  • Customer Service: Great! 
  • Packaging: I cannot say much about that because these are sample baggies, but they are easy to use.
  • Website: Is her facebook, and it is just starting so go there for updates!
That is all I have to say about the pigments I received. Overall I liked them and am interested in trying more. :)
Thanks for reading!
-Kristina


Related Content

0 comments