Simply Kendra Cosmetics ReviewTuesday, November 08, 2011
I am happy to review this great brand. She has cute packaging, and great service. About Simply Kendra Cosmetics How this brand came to ...
I am happy to review this great brand. She has cute packaging, and great service.
How this brand came to be: "Well my first job out of Esthetician School was at this cute little spa. They asked me to help them find a cosmetics line to carry that was within budget. Unfortunately I couldn't find one we could afford, so I said Hey! Why don't we make our own? Thus Simply Kendra was born! "
What I received:
This is a very nice lip balm and smells very nice. It stays on a very long time!
Looks using SKC:
Using Madd Crush on the lid(a nice coral orange), and Starry Night on the crease and lower lash line. ;)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance under the shadows.
Using Naughty on the inner crease, Lisette on the the rest of the crease, and Ballerina Betty on the lid.
Under these are Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Madd Style Cosmetics Pop-n-Lock on the lid, and Awesome Sauce.
Pretty in Plum by itself with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Packaging: Simply cute(hehehe). The shadow jar is easy to use and stays shut. The sample baggies are a bit too big for my taste when trying to get out the product, but it is not bad. The lip balm is super cute and easy to open; it feels quite sturdy. And the little baggie it came in was such a pretty touch! Lastly, the way she packaged it all together is very impressive and professional. I love how she added a piece of candy. :)
- Logo/Presentation: She has very nice labels that make me want to buy. Also her pictures on her products(flowers) are super cute and elegant!
- Quality: The pigments are very smooth and easy to use. They blend quite nicely and do not look patchy. That is a plus! They stay on all day if you use a nice base. The lip balm smells like chocolate and feels great on the lips. I love that it is vegan!
- Customer Service: She was very nice and had my package to me quickly!
- Impressions: Her packaging is five stars! The candy was a cute way to say hello. The way she packaged and presented her products shows me she is serious at what she does and cares about her customers! She has a card that tells you what is in her products and that is a must!
I was very impressed with this brand and I want to try more from her. I highly recommend you try them out if you are interested!
Click here to buy!
I was sent these to review, however this is my honest opinions.
Thanks for reading and thank you Simply Kendra Cosmetics for these products!