The Moment You Realize...

....that you need to hit the gym ASAP when your co-worker asks, while rubbing her tummy, "Hey, hey are you, well you know?" NO I...

....that you need to hit the gym ASAP when your co-worker asks, while rubbing her tummy, "Hey, hey are you, well you know?"

NO I AM NOT PREGGERS....I just need to call up Jillian Michaels and have her kick my a$$ again(excuse my french).

Have you ever been in this situation? I am not super over weight or anything like that, but with my height, I am going down a road where pretty soon I will have a hard time getting back to a weight to where I feel comfortable. I haven't been over eating or what not and trying to be good with sweats.

I believe I finally got that lovely butt and belly stress weight that slowly creeps on you until your co worker asks if your pregnant or your co worker says, girl baby got back.


So, anyone want to start the 30 day shred with me?! Come on, you know you wanna. :)

Goal for the end of the summer: loose 15 pounds. I think I am 20 pounds now.

Jillian, see you soon!

-Kristina

Related Content

2 comments

  1. I started out with the 30 Day Shred in January. Since then I have purchased 4 more of her dvd's. She's actually pretty refreshing-not "C'mon, you can do it!" with such a sugary tone it makes you gain 5 more lbs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting the same way =/
    except I do need to cut down on the sweet stuff! But its so hardddd lol.
    Good luck to the 30 day shred, it's just a dvd, right? hmm wonder where I can get it from.
    www.missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete