Influenster: What You Are Missing(Revised)

I have talked so many times about Influenster and what it is about. I want to do a actual review on the site and what is amazing about it. ...

I have talked so many times about Influenster and what it is about. I want to do a actual review on the site and what is amazing about it.

What is Influenster?
Influenster is obviously how it sounds, it is a place where you are to influence people about brands and products. When I first heard about this site it was last year sometime and I do not remember exactly how I found it, but when I did I signed up immediately. 

This site is a free way of qualifying for a "voxbox" of up to 5-6 FULL SIZE products that you try out for about a month and then post reviews on either your blog or youtube and submit it to the Influenster site. I have been introduced to so many great brands and products. I love that it is completely free, but you have to work for it. You must do required things in order to qualify for future voxboxes. I love it!

 Click on the pic about to see what Influenster looks like as you get your score higher! Influenster changed it look and a few things on its website and I LOVE the new features.

How can you be apart of this awesome site?
Go to Influenster.com and sign up! It is that easy. They just launched their new site and redid things, so it looks better than ever! 

Check out my past voxboxes to get an idea on how it works and what kinds of products you get.


Love VoBox 2012

Spring VoxBox 2012

Holiday VoxBox 2011

You earn badges the more active you are and the more active you are, the more voxboxes you will get! I have a passion for beauty and talking about it, so this site is perfect for me! If this sounds like you, then go sign up!

Thanks for reading and check them out. If you already are a member, let me know what you think!
-Kristina


Related Content

0 comments