New day, new hair.

I finally cut my hair short! I was not sure if I really wanted to or not, but then last weekend I decided I wanted to try it out when my mot...

I finally cut my hair short! I was not sure if I really wanted to or not, but then last weekend I decided I wanted to try it out when my mother-in-law offered to take me. I do like it and it takes some time to get use to because this is the shortest I have ever made it since I was very young. After I cut it, I went to Sally's and bought some ION color and colored my hair. It looks a little different than before. I got a lighter color this time around.

My new haircut when I straighten and style it.


My new haircut when I use the mousse and hair cream after a shower(natural curls).


I also purchased an ion mousse and this really cool hair cream that smells so devine. It smells like summer and feels amazing in my hair.

(left) Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Creme
(Right) ion Daily Solutions Alcohol-free Fizzing Foam Styler

Details on hair products:
  • Curl Creme- this had a lot of great ingredients in it that makes your hair silky and shiny. It has many oils in it and I have only used it once and really like it. It doesn't make my hair oily and it feels so nice to the touch. I will do a review soon.
  • Fizzing Foam- this was recommended to me by a Sally's employee. I asked her what would be best for a mousse and she pointed this out. I took her word for it and I think I like it. I have to be careful how much I use or it can look crunchy. So far is seems to create nice curls and keep them in place without looking hard and crunchy. It gives my hair a nice look. I will do a more in depth review soon.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what products you enjoy for short hair! :)

-Kristina 






Related Content

0 comments