Silent Film Night

This is what I wore going out to a local historical theatre that was showing silent films. My father-in-law is movie archivist who was s...

This is what I wore going out to a local historical theatre that was showing silent films. My father-in-law is movie archivist who was speaking at this event and I got in for free, perks of being the daughter-in-law!

I wanted to look nice, but not over do it. That is where the Naked Palette from Urban Decay comes in because it is perfect for a nice neutral look that can either be bold or sweet.












Shadows/ Products used in this look:

  • Toasted(#9 from the left) all over the lid and slightly blended up to the crease.
  • Naked(#3) in the crease to blend Toasted well.
  • Half Baked(#6 where the brush is) halfway from the tear duct and also on the lower lash line.
  • Sidecar(#4) on the lower lash line.
  • Darkhorse(8) in the outer v to create dimension.
  • e.l.f. liquid black liner.
  • Covergirl mascara
  • Estee Lauder Full Coverage Foundation
  • fresh Sugar Rose Tinted lip treatment on lips.
  • $5 top from Walmart
Thanks for stopping by!-Kristina



Related Content

0 comments