urban decay naked palette look
Silent Film NightSunday, June 09, 2013
This is what I wore going out to a local historical theatre that was showing silent films. My father-in-law is movie archivist who was s...
I wanted to look nice, but not over do it. That is where the Naked Palette from Urban Decay comes in because it is perfect for a nice neutral look that can either be bold or sweet.
Shadows/ Products used in this look:
- Toasted(#9 from the left) all over the lid and slightly blended up to the crease.
- Naked(#3) in the crease to blend Toasted well.
- Half Baked(#6 where the brush is) halfway from the tear duct and also on the lower lash line.
- Sidecar(#4) on the lower lash line.
- Darkhorse(8) in the outer v to create dimension.
- e.l.f. liquid black liner.
- Covergirl mascara
- Estee Lauder Full Coverage Foundation
- fresh Sugar Rose Tinted lip treatment on lips.
- $5 top from Walmart
Thanks for stopping by!-Kristina