Gillette Venus and Olay Razor in Sugar Berry Review

First and formost I do not get all that excited about a simple razor. I mean, it just shaves off your hair. However, Gillette Venus and Olay...

First and formost I do not get all that excited about a simple razor. I mean, it just shaves off your hair. However, Gillette Venus and Olay Razor has changed my mind. This is a razor worth raving about and   to repurchase over and over again.


The Run Down:
  • Let me just say first that the packaging is not really that great when you open it to get the razor out. It can be pretty sharp and almost dangerous....Meh.
  • I love how comfortable it is to use and the grip is nice.
  • The Sugarberry smell is delightful and it doesn't last on your skin, but I do not care.
  • You only need one swipe and you're hairless! Five blades baby!
  • The Olay strips are PERFECT! It lathers so heavenly and not too much. Let me just say that every time I get out of the shower and dry off, my legs are flaky and dry. This razor made my skin silky smooth and moisturized! This is the ONLY razor that has moisturized my skin and the picture above is three days later and I am still soft and not flaky, but a little prickly. 
  • Retails at about $8.99 for package and $15.99 for replacement heads.
  • I got this from Gillette Venus through a program for reviewing purposes. 
  • These are my honest opinion about the product!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Kristina 

Related Content

1 comments