The Mary Kay Look- Influenster Starlet On-The-Go Kit ReviewThursday, July 18, 2013
I was so excited when I received an email from Influenster that I qualify for the Mary Kay box. I have used Mary Kay before in high school, ...
I was so excited when I received an email from Influenster that I qualify for the Mary Kay box. I have used Mary Kay before in high school, but never really felt like looking for a consultant. When I got the box in the mail, I was shocked by the value I got from Influenster/Mary Kay; $80.00!
- Pros: Lengthen wells, great color, the wand is really easy to use and I don't get mascara on the top of my eye lid, and looks natural.
- Cons: It doesn't thicken as much as I like, but it isn't advertised that way and the packaging is a little bulking for my taste.
- Pros: It helps soften my lashes and separate them to get them ready for mascara.
- Cons: I can't tell how much product is coming out or if I put enough on because of how clear the product is.
- Pros: Smooth, thick, does not crease, and helps make loose or panned shadow stick to the lids.
- Cons: It dries quickly so it doesn't blend out easily so you have to work at it and by itself with primer it doesn't last too long after a few hrs. Also, the big letdown is that is seems blotchy by itself. I think it works best as a base.
- Pros: I feels silky smooth on the lips and doesn't dry out my lips! I love the color and even my hubby complimented me the first time I put it on. It lasts awhile, even when I drink or eat.
- Cons: I honestly cannot think of any.