Ipsy formally Myglam- Why You Should SubscribeMonday, July 29, 2013
If you like beauty subscriptions such as Birchbox, Glossy Box, Little Black bag, or many others then you will LOVE Ipsy . You receive many ...
If you like beauty subscriptions such as Birchbox, Glossy Box, Little Black bag, or many others then you will LOVE Ipsy. You receive many great products and brands, even companies many people haven't tried or heard of. They have a variety of high end or drugstore products so if you fall in love with something, you don't have to buy an expensive product. I believe Ispy has grown so much as a company and they truly strive for excellent customer service.
The history behind Ipsy:
- It is only $10.00 a month for deluxe or full size products! Most products are full size and well worth over $10.00!
- You take a quiz on their site to determine the types of products they will send you. Everyone gets similar bags and you'll get the some of the same things like for an example everyone may get a polish but may have different colors, and also may get a different product from a brand, like on person gets a hairspray from that brand and another gets a gel. The quiz so far has been good to me and what I like.
- Their Ipsy website is great for community and being involved! Birchbox was great because you get points and they add up and you can use them for products! I got a beauty blender set because of them. However, Ipsy has their own way.
- If you get two people to subscribe using your unqine url for that month, you will recieve one bonus product. From what I can see, it is a full size product! If you have more than two sub, you still only get one product. And you can do this every month and get a new bonus product and they are different each month.
- Every bag(month) you have several ways to win products from that bag. On their website you can upload looks on each category. There are three winners so you have a chance.
- Each month the products come in a cute bag, like the one above, that you can either use yourself or give it as a gift!
- You can have fun blogging or vlogging about them if you haven't been apart of a subscription before. I love doing looks and sharing the products I got that month.
- According to their website: Currently, the Glam Bag is available only in the United States and its territories, PO Boxes, and APO, DPO and FPO boxes, and, most recently, Canada and its military locations around the world.
- Not too fun for those who can't subscribe yet. But they are currently working on shipping to other places.
- Sometimes bags are late or don't come, but they are always quick to send one!